Cut and break out tarmac/concrete from across the front of the school entrance.
- To get a price for this measure the area and apply that to the quantity per meter. 1 meter = £135 installed
- Excavate channels approximately 250mm wide and 150mm deep terminating at, and exposing the existing drainage chamber.
- Prepare a 50mm bed of concrete in the channel, sit the channel drain onto the concrete bed ensuring it is level and haunch the drain with concrete.
- Make connections via traps between the channel drain and the existing drainage chamber, using suitable pvc drainage pipe and couplings.
- Surround exposed pipework with pea gravel before backfilling excavated material and re-laying the tarmac up to the channel.
- Remove all excess waste from premises and leave clean and tidy.